Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just Testing

Hi Everyone:

I am just testing this to see if I can contribute. I have little patience with all the numbers and letters and the miriad of instructions that I have to punch in or read or erase just to see a picture. My age is showing. When I have a day I will read the instructions and see if I can learn something. And then I will try to add some pictures with a little description of what they mean. The blog appears to be off to a good start. Lets see if we can keep it going. Maybe Julie and I can add more than we have at present.

If the weather holds we will leave for Littleton on the 21st and spend Christmas with Dave, Jess and the kids. Andrew comes home on Christmas Eve. We will fly out to visit him at the end of the month. Then I have to get back because I will be teaching a class this semester at Dixie College. It is herpetology, the study of lizards and snakes, and other related critters.

Dallin is a good-looking little kids. And Sadie is getting pretty big. Everytime I see her curly hair and also see her dancing, I think of her as a lil Irish lass. I have no idea how much Irish she may have flowing through her arteries and veins.

Love you guys

Grandpa Merino

No comments: