Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mom's first blog post

I can't believe I actually found my way to this blog. I need Morgan or Britney to show me how to get around on the computer.
I have been busy in November and December tutoring a high school student four hours a day to earn some extra money for the holidays. I should have more time in January and then, hopefully, I'll be able to write some interesting things and maybe share some pictures and recipes.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. How I wish we could all be together. Maybe we can all talk together on Christmas day on a conference call. By then Andy should be home again on safe soil in the good old USA. What a Christmas gift for our family!
Remember to open your valuable Christmas cards as soon as you get them.
And, more importantly, remember that "Jesus is the Reason for the Season".
I love you all.
Mom

No comments: